Happy thanksgiving to any American’s reading. May your Turkey be large and your complementary dishes plentiful.
November has been a grand month, but I cannot deny I am rather excited for December. Along with a Christmas party, a trip to Berlin and mini outings it is going to be rather grand.
I streamlined my bookshelf this month, which led to a clear out (most of which I can’t remember, so clearly this was a good move) and a book buying ban.
Children of Men by P. D. James
One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
- Essays in Love by Alain de Botton
- Hidden Warrior by Lynn Flewelling
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Liars’ Club by Mary Karr
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard
- The Oracle’s Queen by Lynn Flewelling
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- Bullet Park by John Cheever