Where has March gone? So quickly it has passed.
I’ve somehow managed to have an alarming amount of books I’m reading at once (three) so I will be spending the beginning of this month catching up. Thank goodness for Easter Weekend.
Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
The Odyssey by Homer
When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
- The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Circe and the Cyclops (Little Black Classics #70) by Homer
- So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson
- Howards End by E.M. Forster
- How To Be a Heroine by Samantha Ellis
- The Music Room by William Fiennes
- Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
- Our Spoons Came From Woolworths (re-read)
In other news:
As per usual, as Monday is a bank holiday in England, and thus a day of holiday for me, I won’t be writing a review. I will be back again this time next week.