I’ve had a lovely month. Books, birthday, wedding, I feel invigorated (even with a horrible cold).
Unfortunately, I just haven’t wanted to blog this month and, for the most part, writing anything here has been a struggle. I’m hoping that August will see me interested once more, although I suspect it will take the temperature to drop and the nights to darken before I am.
If you came to this post via the home page, you’ll have noticed a floating Yoda, it took me far too long to realise how he did it. Can you tell me?
Cat’s Eye by Margaret Atwood
The Odyssey by Homer
Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson
- Orient by Christopher Bollen
- Trollhunters by Guillermo del Toro
- King Solomon’s Mines by H. Rider Haggard
- Greensleeves by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Lundy, Rockall, Dogger, Fair Isle: A Celebration of the Islands Around Britain by Mathew Clayton
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- Moving by Jenny Eclair