If anyone could tell me where September went I would be incredibly grateful. I only wrote August’s roundup a moment ago.
September has been a wonderful return to reading – especially in encountering the wondrous Elena Ferrante! Who, I have promoted to one of my favourite authors. I just need to buy all her books in paperback now, I read them all on Kindle.
Oh, and let’s all take a moment to appreciate my Christmas, Sonic the Hedgehog jumper. I know, I’ve regressed.
Cat’s Eye by Margaret Atwood
The Odyssey by Homer
Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson
M Train by Patti Smith
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
None! (or maybe all of the above)
- The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante
- Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay by Elena Ferrante
- The Story of the Lost Child by Elena Ferrante
- The Days of Abandonment by Elena Ferrante
- Frank by Jon Ronson
- Rendezvous at the Russian Tea Rooms by Paul Willetts