December, the month of food and festiveness (and shininess – possibly the most important part). While I don’t miss November, I don’t really remember experiencing it either. So although I know I should be skipping the Christmas dance now, I feel a little out of kilter.
I want to curl up with a book, but alas, I won’t be able to do that properly till Christmas. Instead, I’ll cheer myself up by buying a Christmas party dress – shopping makes everything better (apart from debt, it definitely makes debt worse).
Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
SO MANY THINGS
- My Sister’s Secret by Tracy Buchanan
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Spectacles by Sue Perkins
- Medea and Other Plays by Euripides
- Wallis by Anne Edwards
- I Call Myself A Feminist ed. by Victoria Pepe