I’d like to say this wasn’t one of the highlights of February, but I do so enjoy a giant Kinder egg!
I’ve mostly overcome my reading slump this month, I’ve made my way through some books that I’ve wanted to finish for ages. Think Like An Artist especially threw me back into book consumption.
Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl – Jesse Andrews
- A Boy Named Phyllis: A Suburban Memoir – Frank DeCaro
- The Noise of Time – Julian Barnes
- The God of Small Things – Arundhati Roy
- Chess – Stefan Zweig
- Woolgathering – Patti Smith
- The Hunting of the Snark – Lewis Carroll
- High-Rise – J.G. Ballard
- Think Like an Artist – Will Gompertz
- Playing to the Gallery – Grayson Perry
- The Actual One – Isy Suttie