November was a great month for reading, at least by the end of it when I fell into a bit of a binge. It was just what I needed. Reading has fallen by the wayside since, but I’m not worried about it like I was before, I’m sure I’ll have another spurt. Not entirely sure I’ll reach my goal to read 80 books by Christmas, but I’m feeling fairly zen about it all.
I also cracked out the Christmas tunes, because I LOVE Christmas, it’s my favourite time of year.
Too many to really commit to anything.
- Scrappy Little Nobody – Anna Kendrick
- Night Waking – Sarah Moss
- Nocturnal Animals – Austin Wright
- The Eleventh Letter – Tom Tomaszewski
- Before I Fall – Lauren Oliver
- Inside Vogue: A Diary Of My 100th Year – Alexandra Shulman
- Love, Nina: Despatches from Family Life – Nina Stibbe
Night Walking was probably my favourite out of this bunch, it’s certainly the one my mind drifts back to. However, they were all wonderful.