November, what a month! So much has happened and a lot has changed; I got a job, I had money to see my friends again and I started I Could Never Do That. Essentially, the months of reading 11-12 books are probably over.
Swann’s Way by Marcel Proust
- I Am Not Myself These Days: A Memoir by Josh Kilmer-Purcell
- Magda by Meike Ziervogel
- The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. by Adelle Waldman
- What Will It Take to Make A Woman President?: Conversations About Women, Leadership and Power by Marianne Schnall
- A Little History of Literature by John Sutherland
- Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively
In other news:
I find it difficult to engage with a lot of BookTubers, but Ashley from Climb the Stacks is fantastic. She is insightful, enthusiastic and has an interest in literature similar to my own.
I’ve changed my layout….., again. For good reason, the old layout was killing my relationship with Google. (Look at me, changing my blog due to new-found Marketing knowledge…)