The weather is cooling, I am back in jumpers and aside from a rather hideous cold, all is well in the world.
My reading slump may finally be over, hurrah!
Small Island by Andrea Levy
Us by David Nicholls
Cider with Rosie by Laurie Lee
Angel by Elizabeth Taylor
Mrs Palfrey at the Claremont by Elizabeth Taylor (turns out Taylor just isn’t for me)
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- The Vet’s Daughter by Barbara Comyns
- Sisters by a River by Barbara Comyns
- More Fool Me by Stephen Fry
- Blue Nights by Joan Didion
- Park Notes by Sarah Pickstone
In other news:
The Cheltenham Literature Festival begins tomorrow and ends on the 12th.
How was your September?