I’m taking a week off work, and even though I feel like they’ll have to rip me from my desk and force me to enjoy it, I am looking forward to it.
(I may have to be blocked from accessing my emails.)
Rather than go anywhere, spending money I don’t have, I shall be reading (and eating, but that another post for another time, explaining why I had to buy a Fitbit with money from my birthday). I’ve started and not finished a few books in the last few months and I want to finally get through them so I can stop staring that them with sad eyes.
Other than Go Set A Watchman I will be reading:
- Mother Tongue, Bill Bryson
- The Odyssey, Homer
- King Solomon’s Mines, H. Rider Haggard
- The Country of Ice Cream Star, Sandra Newman
- Greensleeves, Elouise Jarvis Mcgraw
- Lundy, Rockall, Dogger, Fair Isle: A Celebration of the Islands Around Britain, Mathew Clayton & Anthony Atkinson
- Hausfrau, Jill Alexander Essbaum
I can get all that done in a week, right?