Highlight of my bookish August was meeting up with Charlie from The Worm Hole, we had a lovely day in Brighton walking around bookshops and (more so in my case) buying books.
I feel as though I’ve done nothing to my blog last month, it was a bit of a summer break. I plan on getting back on track, and back on my blogging schedule as of now.
Hi September, bring on jumpers and cosy book nooks.
Cat’s Eye by Margaret Atwood
The Odyssey by Homer
Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson
(I really should finish these three, or give up)
The Story of the Lost Child by Elena Ferrante
- The Miniaturist by Jessie
- Made in Reality by Stephanie Pratt
- Tender by Belinda McKeon
- Kauthar by Meike Ziervogel
- She is Not Me by Golnaz Hashemzadeh
- Street of Thieves by Mathias Énard