I’ve taken a break from blogging, that I’ve broken due to a delightfully rejuvenating week off, and will probably reinstate until I’ve moved at the end of April. It was becoming something I felt I had to do, rather than something I was enjoying. I’m hoping once I’m settled in my new place I’ll be able to get back into the groove.
February and March were full of dinners and brunches, but not much in the way of adventures. I’m saving myself for Summer.
The Sport of Kings by C. E. Morgan
- The Heart Goes Last – Margaret Atwood
- Dear Amy – Helen Callaghan
- The Princess Diarist – Carrie Fisher
- Reasons to Stay Alive – Matt Haig
- Panic – Lauren Oliver
- A Long Way Home – Saroo Brierley
- The Witchfinder’s Sister – Beth Underdown
- The True Deceiver – Tove Jansson
- The Neverending Story – Michael Ende
- Thirteen Reasons Why – Jay Asher
The True Deceiver & The Witchfinder’s Sister were the best books of the two months. Panic proved to be a disappointment, fabulous premise though.